Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up
The most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin.
Jane Iredale is 100% micronised mineral make-up and not just a refinement of normal make-up. Known as The Skin Care Make-up, the Jane Iredale line is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists throughout the world. The Jane Iredale range contains broad-spectrum sunscreens that are of exceptional importance to prevent photo-ageing of the skin.
The benefits of Jane Iredale mineral make-up are:
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores
- Virtually no allergy risk
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection – up to SPF 20
- Anti-inflammatory – helps to calm and soothe irritated skin
- Very water resistant rating by an approved FDA lab
- Complete coverage and improves skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness
- Contains no fillers
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria
- Environmentally aware, vegan and not tested on animals
Jane Iredale’s line is a highly sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments, which are micro-pulverised, using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat crystals. These crystals overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up during the day. Because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won’t crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise. These state-of-the-art minerals are available in so many colours that there’s one for every complexion no matter what the ethnicity. Jane Iredale skin care make-up includes bases, eye shadows, eyeliners, lip colours, blushers, mascaras & the camouflage range. You can receive application and colour advice at the clinic. We hold regular make over events so you can have a make-up artist teach you colour use and application techniques.